Linda Lademan's Profile and Contact Information
Linda Lademan earned a B.A. in English Literature Secondary Education from Central Michigan University in 1971. Upon graduation, she joined the family insurance agency and has been an insurance agent for 29 years. She is licensed in Property, Casualty, Life & Health and is a Licensed Insurance Consultant.
She has held the following positions:
- First woman president of the Independent Insurance Agents of Wayne County.
- First woman president of the Allen Park Chamber of Commerce.
- First woman member and president of the Allen Park Rotary Club.
- Second woman president of a Rotary Club in the world.
- Downriver Council for the Arts Board President.
- City of Southgate Economic Development Board.
- Revisioning Self Study Committee member for the Grosse Ile Presbyterian Church.
- Finance and Investment Committee, Grosse Ile Presbyterian Church.
- Downriver Guidance Clinic Self Study Committee.
- Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee.
- Grosse Ile Golf & Country Club Ladies Golf Board.
- IIAM Education Committee.
- IIAM Advertising Committee.
- Elder & Chair of Administration for Grosse Ile Presbyterian Church.
She has helped head several conventions for the Independent Insurance Agents Association of the State of Michigan and has guest lectured for several seminars teaching telemarketing and sales techniques. She also was a member of Downriver’s Vision 21 Quality of Life Committee.
Linda resides on Grosse Ile with her husband, David Goodwin.